13 – Kisses are sweeter than Marzipan
Marzipan – Marzipan – Mistelzweig – Mistletoe
Sorry for the long delay.
Website issues and shoulder issues don’t go well together for helz.
So lets deal again with the lighter side of life.
Christmas time = Marzipan time.
You can get “Marzipan bread” = Marzipan covered with chocolate in big bars, “Marzipan potatoes” = little balls cover with cacao.
And later on in the year – on New Year’s eve – you can Marzipan shaped into little pigs whishing you luck for 2012.
I have to make a confession.
I have never been kissed underneath a mistletoe.
Isn’t that a shame?
- The Marzipan Pig. (sansnipples.com)
- Marzipan Candy Recipes (pagesla.wordpress.com)
- Mistletoe, the kiss of Christmas (telegraph.co.uk)
- 4 – A world in Decoration (helzdesign.wordpress.com)
- What’s the Deal With Mistletoe? (slate.com)