This is going to be a blog-worm.
Here’s what Sharon wrote as an introduction
I got this from Juli’s Blog who got this from Joleene’s blog, who got this from Ange’s blog, who Juli thinks probably got this from Kevin Bacon.
Yes this is going to be fun – hopefully for you, for me for sure :).
1. What time did you get up this morning?
About 11 something pm. To early for a Saturday, but got a call by the computer guru of my son.
So I am still a bit dizzy, need the Saturdays and Sundays to sleep in, relax and recover.
2. How do you like your steak?
In the non existing version.
Makes sense, since I am vegetarian!
So I like my steak to stay with the living cow!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Not sure, to long ago.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV show – I am much in those crimes shows like CSI NY, CSI Miami, CSI, NCSI, Bones.
But I also love those strange humorous shows like Boston Legal.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to have a cottage right next to the sea.
And the cottage should be in reasonable distance to a town or city.
So a bit south of San Francisco would be great!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Saturday and Sunday I use to bake up rolls or buns.
By the moment I love butter and “Rübenkraut” on my roll. “Rübenkraut” is a kind of dark syrup made out of sugar beets, sweet and rich in iron.
7. What is your favorite food?
I love pasta in all variety.
Topped with cheese.
I also love Indian and Chinese food; vegetarian sushi is great and vegetable tempura and home made burritos.
My soul food – when I am really really down: rusk with hot milk and sugar!
8. Foods you dislike?
Meat and fish for sure, but eggplants are on that list too, onions, pea-soup, … since I am cooking by myself I am not so aware anymore.
9. Favorite place to eat?
Haven’t been out so often.
There was that lovely Indian restaurant Ruth Seba and me have been too. And the Indian restaurant I have been with Anja earlier this year.
10. Favorite dressing?
Since I am not in salads, I don’t have a favorite dressing at all.
Or does cream for strawberries count in?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A silver bicycle.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
I am still looking for the absolute favorite one.
I love chucks in summer and boots in winter.
Skinny jeans and something with hoodies on.
Not necessarily the standard hoodie-sweaters. Have to create something more feminine with hoodies.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Just have a look at this: California is on that list too!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full but drinking!
15. Where would you want to retire?
Retirement in sense of doing nothing?
I am a creative girl,and you can’t stop my mind wandering and wondering.
But lets talk of that place close to the seashore again …
16. Favorite time of day?
I am a nightingale – not Florence, but a late bird.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Fussball aka soccer or football – German style.
And I am in with the Super Bowl – American style.
And Basketball – any style.
19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Not a special one. I love more sporty fragrances. Sometimes I even use male fragrances.
I remember 1881 being a fantastic one.
20. What is your favorite face cream?
21. Favorite baby/kids products?
22. People watcher?
Now and then … in the tube or in a café.
23. Are you a morning or night person?
Night person for sure.
24. Do you have any pets?
2 cats – but they prefer the term “we have a human”.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Depends on the definition of new and exciting.
Got my websites back :).
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
My dad told me that when I was 3 years of age I had told him “I will never be a nun.” Managed that perfectly!
27. What is your favorite memory?
Me and my dad sitting at the dining table of my nan and having plum cake with cream.
My ex-hubby giving me a toy “a walking mammut”
The day when my son was born, me waking up after the section and hearing his voice the first time.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Although living with cats I love dogs immensely.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Two minor ones.
32. Any pet peeves?
Yes I think so … but I am not telling.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Cheese, mushrooms, spinach
34. Favorite flower?
Roses, marigold, cosmea, sunflowers …
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Ruth Seba … since facebook emails don’t count.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yes spontaneously I have copied this to word to blog about it
41. Like your job?
Love being a graphic designer
The veggie my son eats!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Being to San Francisco and being to Massachussetts.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
The fan of my Mac and the sound of the keyboard.
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. Coffee drinker?
Take it away take it away …
never … my mom wanted me coz she thought milk was not appropriate at the age of 15.
But I couldn’t stand coffee … and ended up with tea … which my mom hated too.
Hope you have enjoyed this little tour into my mind.
What are your plans for the weekend?