I got tagged …
Musing Monday is actually a game Monday. Last Saturday Sharon Howard continued a game of questions and tagging. Enjoyed her post. But I got tagged and so I have to contiune playing. As Sharon stated, this game goes on for a while in blogosphere.
Here are the rules of the game.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Sharon’s random set of freaky/fun questions for you…
1. You’re going into space for a year, who would you take with you?
For a year … hmmm that is difficult … but I guess, my son and my cats, and maybe a nice handsome man. Not sure who that will be
2. When was the last time you hugged a tree?
Never did that.
3. If you were a superhero what would your name be?
Oh yeah. This is tricky too.
Some facebook games claim that they will tell you your superhero name.
If I could chose: Catwoman or Orange Devil.
4. If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do?
Don’t think that there is a reason for being opposite sex. I mean there is literally no thing I can’t do now being a woman. I wear pants all day. I can chose any profession a man could chose too. So what?
5. When was the last time you had a fight with yourself?
Erm … I can’t answer that question … don’t know.
6. If you were a rubber duck where would you be?
Devil duck … just have a look:
7. The last person’s house you were in?
Does the supermarket count? Than it is Lidl.
8. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Can’t remember … and if I wouldn’t tell.
You are supposed to forget embarrassing moments.
9. If you could buy any one thing regardless of cost, what would you buy?
The latest Apple Mac with all programs and applications I need.
10. What is your favourite board game?
I don’t know many other bloggers, who have time and are crazy enough to blog about this.
And some rules are there to be broken … otherwise rules are no fun.
I am breaking the rules – yay.
But if you like … you can take the questions Sharon thought of and blog about them … don’t forget to tell me.