Chocolate for my Sweetie …
Last week I have learned that it is very important to built an email-list.
It has to be a so called opt-in-list. Guess everybody of us is on more than one of such lists.
You subscribe … you confirm subscription … and you can unsubscribe via clicking on a certain link in the email … quite easy.
Yes and I am going to built such a list too. Will be hard work I know.
I have found a reasonable list manager (another new word I have learned) which will help to built, write the news letter and manage the list.
My preference is on mailchimp.
No list without a goodie to give. People want some candy or chocolate … I know, I am a huge virtual chocolate collector … any interesting report is mine and they will get my email for that in return. Have tons so far on my HD … where can I book reading time?
Here is the 10 billion dollar question: what chocolate would you like?
- A free report on designing business cards?
- Cool social media buttons for the seasons?
- A voucher to integrate a photo of you in a cool wallpaper?
- A lovely springy wallpaper?
- Something I haven’t thought about … drop me a line in the comment!
I wish I could send you all real chocolate🙂