Well, did you evah?
It’s a challenge!
My friend Jennifer Boykin of Life after Tampons was challengened and passed over the torch or trapped me …
What is it about?
Random facts … I am supposed to confess, so keep it secret my friends, and don’t hold it against me.
Like the little surveys I also love challenges, let’s go.
7 Random Facts about me that you probably don’t know:
1. I was raised catholic. They even send me to a school that was run by nuns. Later on I took the opportunity to leave that church.
2. While I was in university I learned how to play the trombone. Loved it, but while moving to Berlin the trombone and me parted. Living circumstances changed for both of us.
3. The very university, which saw the trombone and Helen together, was my shelter for my university years. I used to live on campus, but not in the American way. German universities usually don’t have dorms on campus. I had the pleasure to live in the former apartment of the college priest (without the priest!). So I was the best watched student university of Essen has ever seen. Nobody else lived there, so the trombone and me were able to make music at 3am in the night.
4. My dad was an electrician and he planned a system – kind of floor heating – for pavements. He didn’t wanted to shovel snow in winter. Unfortunately my mom prevented him from doing the last steps.
5. In high school my English teacher always gave me a “F” for my grades. Yes even me doesn’t believe that anymore.
6. I am an Apple-Shareholder. One of the last Birthday gifts from my ex husband is ONE share of Apple. Made me happy as pie.
7. I once made up and layouted a foundry dictionary while staying in bed for days. I had to stay in bed being pregnant with the son with prematurely labor around 22nd week. But then he was born 5 days later than the presumed delivering date.
The rules of the challenge say that others have to pass the torch over to other FIVE.
Here we go ladies and gentemen: