Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I call it awards week … dear me … I am spoiled and flattered.
Sometimes you get lovely words from places you never expected. Thanks so much to Jan Kearny from MyLocalBusinessOnline for this lovely award.
As every award it comes with
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
There are a few rules for the award but they are pretty simple
All recipients need to thank the giver … check with pleasure
Post 7 things about yourself … will do that in a minute
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated … also quite easy and will be done with pleasure too.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog … see above, lovely picture … nice idea to stitch it on a jean pant
7 Things you may or may not know about me…
Now to the interesting part of the story. What don’t you know about me? Many things I assure you. Here are some:
- I am a vegetarian since 1999, for a couple of years I lived even vegan.
- I love watching shows like “Criminal Minds”, “Navy CSI” “CSI Las Vegas” or “CSI NY” but also some of the British Crimestories like “Inspector Barnaby”.
- I would love to live in a house next to the sea shore.
- When I was in college I had a pink phase: even my litter box was pink at that time.
- When giving birth to my son labor went on from Sunday night until Thurday at lunch time. My son was born via C-Section at 1:51 pm.
- My natural haircolor is something which I call stray blonde … a very ashy tone, but I think it is more white these days.
- I don’t own a car, I do my shoppings via bicycle.
And the nominees are:
(yes we are playing at the oscar now)
- The wonderful Shawn of “The Odd Couple” for an amazing bog about marriages and for respecting my strange point of view.
- The amazing Alessa and Tammie of “Carolina Heartstrings” … a source of fantastic food, great ideas and lovely pictures … for me🙂
- The cute Ruth … I love you so much honey … of Seba Silver … best filigree silver jewels ever!
- The incredible Dianne of Knittinggalore …always helpful and inspiring, with wool and with pictures.
- The awesome Michèle of Michèle Taylor Coach, great inspiring posts which I really enjoy reading, and a fantastic photographer.
- The creative Sara Duggan of Mom with a Hook, fantastic crochet girl.
- The inspiring Caylie of BetterLifeBetterBusiness … who brought me to the Blogging Olympics …
see I wrapped it up and here are more than just five lovely blogs you should read.
I am so thrilled and looking forward to all the lovely posts with the facts we didn’t knew about each other. But that’s what’s blogging about … most time … getting to know each other.
Here is a great song for you sisters: